Sunday, September 8, 2019

Who needs a hug? 🤗 ME




I don't know. I just felt that I need a hug to calm me, to get myself back, to wake up and go on with my every day, positively. The past weeks have been so stressful and tiring. I don’t know the problem and why I feel this way. I just feel something is wrong. I feel that vibe that "I want to be happy, where I can be happy? What can make me happy?".

We ended up eating a lot. With all the burgers, fries, ice cream, Starbucks and milk tea, but it seems not to be enough. That there is still something missing in it.

And its different when you are alone. The emptiness and loneliness is more felt. You are alone in your room. You don't have anyone to talk to. And you don't know if anyone is really caring for you.

I just need a hug. The one that is long and warm. I just want to feel that I am loved. To feel that somebody is comforting and caring for me. And that everything will be okay. 😔

xoxo
Jayz

No comments:

Post a Comment