Thursday, June 27, 2019

Q&A

With the recently concluded Binibining Pilipinas where new queens have been crowned, let us make a little Q&A. So, I have crossed this question in Facebook and find it a little witty, so let's try and answer the question below... 

Credits to: Boiling Water FB page.

"Kung bibigyan ka ng chance na sabihin sa crush mo na nagseselos ka every time na nakikita mo siyang may kasamang iba.. Anong karapatan mo?" 




My Answer:

Wala. Wala akong karapatan, pero hindi ko pwedeng i-deny na ako'y nasasaktan. And I will not blame myself or anybody for feeling this way. It's my choice to feel this, because I choose to like him without any conditions, and that includes, him not liking me back. Wala rin akong sasabihin sakanya. I don't want him or anybody pity me for not being loved back. Martry as it may sound, we love without expecting anything in return. And I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment