Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy 5 Years!! :)





Before, 5 years is already a big number for me. I can't believe that I will be writing about it now. Though I've been posting pictures of us as a couple, and I've been very expressive on my messages and greetings to him in social media, I rarely talk about "US". Of what have 5 years has done to both us.

To be honest, it feels not like 5 years, maybe just a year or 2. Maybe because, there are still a lot of things we need to wait, to finally set our minds where we are going to.

We had gone through a lot this year. Really, a roller coaster road of emotions. Through all the laughs and cries, bad and good times. It came to a point where in I just want to give up understanding. I felt so tired to take in everything and see myself miserable and unhappy. It is not that he is hurting me, its actually the "situation". Though he don't mean to do it, nor don't mean it to happen, it just hurts the same. (Maybe in time, I'll be able to talk about it in details, soon.)

Also, he is not the typical romantic and expressive boyfriend, and I knew that since the first day. He is not the type of guy who would text you how have you been or the like. He has his ways of showing his affections in a different way. Really mysterious until now I must say.

Moving forward on our 5th year, we had spent it on the simplest way I see it. We haven't actually talk about it, nor plan anything on how we will spend the day, because I have work, and he has a game. We just had our breakfast in the very famous fastfood and ate tapsilog. It was quick but I guess, I was already okay with that. Good thing, we rarely spend breakfast together and spend mornings together (only during the Misa de Gallo). There, I gave him this simple card I made the night before. Something funny was inside. I made an origami of a "kissing lips" where "mwuah mwuah tsup tsup" is labeled around. I want him to laugh by the time he will open it, then as always a heartfelt letter at the back of it.

And ohh.. I had a pimple that day. Hahaha!! :D










After eating he headed me to the bus stop and he kiss goodbye. When I was already in the MRT, I saw a message from him saying..

"Happy Anniversary Chubs. I love you".

and with the simple text, it still blew me away. Yes. actually, he rarely does that and receiving that from him, must really something.

We both go with our day, and it was pretty fine. They won in their basketball game. A lucky day for him I guess. I was hoping if we can still have dinner but I have things to finished at work and its a little late when I got home. But he still went to our house to get the lansones package I have from him that was from our province. It was a little late but we had few talks outside our house of how our day had been and that's it -- very simple, yet I can say that I am happy. Its really not on material things anymore, as long as your contented, it will makes you happy.

5 years is a big achievement, and having spent it on my first boyfriend is an added thing. I am not pressured or anything. A lot were asking "Kelan kayo magpapakasal?" I would always say, "Matagal pa." I even don't look on the future family yet. I haven't felt it now (forever). There are still a lot of things I need to fulfill and accomplish for my family. I will just be praying that God will guide us through our journey together, wherever it will leads us. Hopefully, all my waiting will be worth it. In God's perfect time.


** Jah & Pong 11.24.10

No comments:

Post a Comment