Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dream Love


Dream Love

I am caught in a dream
that keep repeating in my mind
a love story,
that can bloom anytime.

It wasn't like Romeo or Juliet,
Snow White or Cinderella
because this is my own story
of how love find me.

He came from no where
and just came out of the blue.
He occupy both my heart and mind
and keep repeating this is true.

With him, I see life beautifully,
full of joy and love for me.
He even taught me what real happiness is
and define what my existence means.

I never thought that love like this can be true
when you will find someone who will complete you.
No more questions asked, 
no if's , no but's
This is how I see life, from my dream love.

I don't wanna wake up with this dream
and stop the happiness I'm feeling.
Seeing myself alone again,
is the worst thing I don't want to happen.

I don't know what this I'm feeling
and as of now, I don't care about anything.
When one day, I'll wake up to see reality,
I wanna go back to this dream repeatedly.

If only I could pick him up from this dream,
and embrace love no matter what it seems.
And if only I could close my eyes
and keep dreaming forever
because seeing reality without him
is the saddest thing ever.



written: 05/10/2010
jazel.booc

No comments:

Post a Comment