Wednesday, November 4, 2015

TRAUMA

As defined in the dictionary..

TRAUMA

a : an injury (as a wound) to living tissue caused by an extrinsic agent

b : a disordered psychic or behavioral state resulting from severe mental or emotional stress or physical injury

c : an emotional upset

<the personal trauma of an executive who is not living up to his own expectations — Karen W. Arenson


And yes.. I am into right now. I am writing it today, as I can't handle all the worries that's been bothering me.

The thought of thinking it again, makes my body shiver in fear. I have these cold hands and even experiencing chest pains. If only I could shout it aloud right now, so that I'll be okay. But, no.. there is no effect.
Now.. prayer has been my comfort. It keep me calm, knowing that God is with me. Prayers has been so powerful. Though we are not in control of the actions of the people around us, we have a BIG GOD. We should always remember that.

And my prayer today..

"Lord, keep me strong. Please help me protect my family from any danger, sickness and from the people that may hurt and harm them. Embrace us with your comforting hands, Lord. Don't let us be harmed. Let you be in control. I know that You will never let us down. And Lord, Kayo na pong bahala sakanila."

No comments:

Post a Comment