Saturday, November 14, 2015

the RAINBOW after the storm


As the popular song goes.. "there's a rainbow always after the rain". And truly, yes there is! 

For the past days, I have been through something very traumatic. It was so moving that thinking of it now, makes me feel weak again. It was a nightmare I do not want to go back, ever. I have prayed so hard to keep myself strong. For me not to give up and just believe in God's ways of challenging me.


I don't usually share much of my story. Nahihiya ako. Also, I don't want other people feel pity on me. But then, I feel so much loved and concerned from a lot people. Though they do not know much of the story, they encourage me to be strong and to keep my faith high. I even received help from people I just recently got close to. Truly, God showed me how loved I am.

A week after that nightmare, I was sharing to a colleague what I've been through. That day, we have shared some life experiences we have faced and how we have stood upright after every fall. 2 days after our conversation, I received a text from her saying.. "CONGRATULATIONS GIRL". I already have an idea of what it was, so I immediately checked my email. 

My heart was smiling at me as I check my phone. :) The email contained the announcement of our Team's Q2 and Q3 Aztec Awardees. This is an award given to the team member who has showed a difference for the period. The email contain this message:


Wow! Just Wow! This isn't my first time to receive any award. Back in school, I do received awards whenever I was part of the class Top 10, and other recognition in school, but this one is different. It's my first time to receive an award that is work related. What makes it extra special is that, this is something I receive after that horrible nightmare I have been through. Something, I don't really expect but something I have wished for. God really made me feel so much loved. Really, the "RAINBOW" after that storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment