Friday, May 22, 2020

For Mama

If I was only brave enough to tell the world my story, I would shout it out aloud for everyone to hear. But my story wasn't the typical one, I'm afraid I might hurt other people by telling this secret. But nevertheless, I am proud that I went through all these things and the person I have become with Mama's love and guidance.

I am loved. So much. ❤
I will be forever grateful to God for sending me to my parents. 

For Mama -

She had spent all her time taking care for me. Attending to my needs and wants and been so supportive of whatever I like. There were turn of events when she needed to work, and she did it. I saw how much sacrifice she had to take to make things easy for me. All the hardship she went through just to send me to school. I have seen all of those. It was heart breaking and heartwarming at the same time. It warms my heart because I know how much I am loved, and it breaks too because I've seen her do everything even things were difficult. I never heard her complain though I know she's in pain and tired. She still does it for me.

When things get better at home and when I finally got a job, I tried to make it  up with her. But I never heard her asked anything from me. She was contented. She is happy with the simple things, nothing grand. She never asked for more. She never obliged me for anything. A simple ice cream is happiness to her already.

I am no perfect daughter to deserve such selfless mother. She has so much love for me. Though we aren't expressive in saying all the sweet words, I feel everything of it, love is overflowing. Love as act of service is more than what words can say.

I don't know what else to say, she is more than anything in this world. A treasure I don't know ever exist. Something I will forever be thankful for.

In this life, I know I should know the truth, but for such reasons, I rather not know the story. I am more than contented of what I have, I have Mama. I am more than blessed to deserve someone like her. I am forever grateful that she had accepted me and much more. No one can ever replace her. Her love for me is incomparable. And I wish nothing else but her happiness in this world. Her comfort. Her simple joys.

What I am today is because of her, my achievements - it's hers. She lived by an example hard to reach. She will always be my inspiration to be best in whatever I do. A model of not just being a good person but a good mother in the future. A mother whose love is not measured by blood, but of how big is her heart. Selfless. Full of love and forgiveness. A love much to give and overflowing. That is her. She wants nothing more but her child's comfort and happiness.

I love you Ma! ❤
Thank you for loving me with no hesitations nor conditions. I will forever be thankful to God for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment